PAYMENT & SHIPPING OPTIONS
- Credit Card/ Paypal: Paypal has acknowledged the importance of safety needed when making electronic transactions, and has taken the necessary measures in order to provide payment services with the maximum possible security (No extra Costs)
- Bank Deposit: Bank transfer costs are at the customer’s expense
IBAN: GR24 0260 1890 0001 2020 0721 474
- Cash on Delivery (GR): the most ordinary way of payment, which refers to the fee of the product the customer pays, the moment when the product is delivered by the employee of the courier company, to the customer (unknown extra cost)
- American Express credit card is not acceptable for payment.
- The cost of shipping and the delivery options of the products are formulated as follows:
- Transportation Company: Geniki Taxidromiki
- Estimated Time of Delivery: 1-3 working days
- Days and time of delivery: The deliveries take place on working days between 09:00- 15:00.
- Delivery Costs: The cost is 4.60 € for Athens and 5.80 € for the rest of Greece
- Pay on Delivery Costs: The cost is 2.90 € for Athens and 1.70 € for the rest of Greece
- For orders over 50 € the shipping is free (Greece only)
Deliveries might be delayed due to the following circumstances, for which we have no responsibility:
- In periods of extreme weather conditions or strikes, and other occasions of force majeure, that will influence the transportation and delivery of the orders.
- In the occasion of inability to communicate with the customer through the phone or e-mail (if either there has been a problem with the order he or she placed, or a situation in accordance with the product or in relation with the product’s payment) because for example the contact details the customer has provided are not sufficient or correct.
- In times when due to the large volume and increased orders the company is unable to follow the strict time-limits for processing and sending the order. Nevertheless, the company in every circumstance is committed to place any effort in order to follow the time policy, without being able though to guarantee that this will be feasible.